Sunday, July 29, 2007

RE: [papercreters] HOMASOTE Inc.

Tell us more…  Say it with pictures even better!

 

Nick

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert Merrill
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 4:06 PM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [papercreters] HOMASOTE Inc.

 

I am forever amazed at the desparity between what I thiunk I know and
harsh reality. I consider myself an expert (relative) in the field of
fibrecrete. So I was blown away by a conversation at our new town
micro-brewery about the oldest and most world reknowned producer of
papercrete. They have been doing it famously for decades and I had
never heard of them or seen their product. The company has been using
sustainability as a manufacturing process goal since befor people knew
how to spell it! Maybe it is just me and the sheltered life I lead. I
mean I really thought this wheel needed inventing...........

__._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Home repair improvement Papercrete International building code
Home and gardens 2000 international building code

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___