Friday, July 27, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: Paper create -new to field

Well I have red and orange =hf colors things all over my shop I even have one of the bucket loaders. Over all it works fine besides if it's going to die for me anyway it happens in the first month or so of having it. So I take it down to the store and exchange it I never get any guff from them.
Ken 

Greg House <ghunicycle@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Joyce E


>HF = Caveat Emptor. We have gotten some good stuff from Harbor Freight,

>but we've gotten some pure-D junk as well. Best thing if you can is to

>go to an outlet store and check out the quality of the item for yourself.



I totally agree. I don't think I'd want to order most things from them mailorder for that reason. There is a store where I live, so I just go there. I eliminate some of what I thought about buying when I see it in the store. Some things though, you can't tell.

For myself, if it's an item I'll be using a lot, like a tablesaw or miter saw, I buy the best one I can afford. For little things, or things I only need occasionally, I buy it on sale or at a discount place like Harbor Freight. As far has HF goes, sometimes I'll take a chance if the sale is good enough. For example, I got a 4" angle grinder from them a few years ago for about $15 or so (maybe less, I don't remember). It turns out that I used it more then I ever dreamed, but it's been an incredibly durable tool and I've never had a problem with it. Other things haven't worked quite as well, but overall I'm happy with what I've bought from them.

Greg





____________________________________________________________________________________
Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.
http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/norton/index.php



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! __._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Home repair improvement Papercrete International building code
Home and gardens 2000 international building code

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___