Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete Building Code Nomination

I about fell out of my chair, then a wave of energy came over me that resounded the truth of everything you just said. It has been the dream that has added fuel to my endeavors from the start.
 
Where to start?  We need ElfNori's organizational skills to start. Slurryguys technical input as always, and Ernies out the box ways of tackling roadblocks.  In fact we need everyone.  Call to arms folks.
 
Some basics:
Sample Building codes of various materials.
Outline of the process.
Breakdown of teams.
More recipe posts.
Geological Engineer's Analysis or similar data.
 
I am so appreciative of this offer. I hope everyone will reap the benefit of what we are about to accomplish.
 
Sincerely,
Chris Portell
 
----- Original Message -----
From: slurryguy
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 6:54 AM
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete Building Code Nomination

Thanks Ernie!

Good man.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Ernie Phelps" <eepjr24@...> wrote:
>
> --- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Jay Hawk <slurryguy@> wrote:
> >
> > Who here is willing to help Chris? Who will step up and make
this
> work?
> >
> > slurryguy <--------one volunteer willing to help
>
> Ernie Phelps.
>
> I am willing to help. I am decent with research, juggling and
> organizing numbers, charts, and I can find stuff on the web pretty
> well (MSDS, case studies of similar materials, definitions, etc).
>
> Let me know how I can help.
>

__._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Home repair improvement Papercrete International building code
Home and gardens 2000 international building code

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___