Saturday, July 28, 2007

RE: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete for raised bed walls?

Man, those are some big slabs of foam!  Where did you get them? 
 
All of y'all are an inspiration, building your homes on your own.  I guess I used up of that kind of energy all those years ago when I lived deep in the woods in Alaska, and Idaho.
I still love learning new ways to do things, make things, and new ways to enjoy life.
Keep it coming, I will learn what I can to do my yard art and be happy with that for now:)
I hope I can add something from time to time but y'all are so far ahead of me that it's probably not possible.
Aline
-----Original Message-----
From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nelda Percival
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 5:31 PM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete for raised bed walls?

Hi Aline,
LOL go look at my foam house...
http://www.geocities.com/nlp100/myhome.htm

nelda
Nelda's websites -
http://freepages.folklore.rootsweb.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/
Duct tape is like 'The Force'. It has a light side and a dark side, and it
holds the universe together.

__________________________________________________________
http://newlivehotmail.com

__._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Home repair improvement Papercrete International building code
Home and gardens 2000 international building code

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___