Friday, July 27, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Tool Stores

Greetings,

Just after I started building my home, all my tools were stolen. I was
grateful to find harbor freight catalog. For years I was a member of
the inside track, special flyer each month with specials and a one year
guarantee on the price of anything I bought. The customer service was
great on the few items I had to return, even some that were past their
90 day warranty period. True, I had to spend time on the phone in those
days, but the service was great once you got off hold.

I do have a local store now in Bryan, and it is nice not to pay the
shipping which they now charge.

Some of their stuff has been top quality, such as the fountain pumps I
use to cool the copper pipe on the back of my fans, several of them have
been in use for years now. Some of the stuff has been trash, and I have
returned it, no problem. The people in the store will tell you when
they are getting lots of returns on a product, at least mine will.

Of the many companies I have dealt with since we moved to the US,
actually harbor Freight has the best customer service yet. I have yet
to be left with a bad taste in my mouth and that is a surprise in
today's market.

Bright Blessings,
Kim

wsardone wrote:
> I agree in not endorsing a store….but harbor freight stuff has worked
> out well for me.
>
>



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/