Friday, July 27, 2007

[papercreters] Tool Stores

People have mentioned Harbor Freight as a discount tool supplier.

There are others that are similar. "Buyer Beware" as Joyce stated is
appropriate with any store in this class. Some products are good,
others can be trash.

Chains to look for that may or may not have stores in your region.

Menards
Cummins

I'm not endorsing any store.

There's also a slew of online stores. I know even less about them.

hmmmmmmmmm.... more stuff, knowing less.

Someone once said experts are people that, "Know more and more about
less and less. Eventually they'll know everything there is to know
about nothing."

The converse seems to also apply, especially to me.
There's more and more stuff that I know less and less about.
Eventually I'll know nothing about everything. :)

Oh wait. IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED! Several years back, my daughter
said I didn't even know how to dress myself! Any day know I won't
eeeven know how to spel korklee and my mined wil bee come moosh. Is
logial!



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/