Monday, July 2, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Fibrous Cement - some photos


John,

What did you use for you stucco mix and paint/plaster on the structure
in the photos?

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 02:02:56PM -0000, fibrouscement wrote:
> http://www.ranchocalypso.com/papercrete/
>
> I have posted a few of the thousands of papercrete photos I have
> gathered over the years. I have pumped into forms, made blocks and
> stucco'd with papercrete - all with excellent results.
>
> I have a Mike McCain tow mixer (a later model). Some years ago I met
> Mike in Sun City (have a bunch of photos). Fibrous Cement works!
>
> John Calypso
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

HDTV Support

The official Samsung

Y! Group for HDTVs

and devices.

.

__,_._,___