Tuesday, July 3, 2007

[papercreters] Re: Fibrous Cement - some photos

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "Neal Chabot" <sire@...> wrote:
>
> No sand, pumice, or other material?
>
> No wonder it sticks!
>
> Neal
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Mikey Sklar
>
> My stucco, block, and slab mix is the same:
>
> - 45lbs of portland
> - 45lbs of newspaper

Do most folks add sand or other agregates? I don't either, although
my mix is alot lighter on the portland than Mike's. So far it is
serving my purpose, although if I was building big walls I might add
some sand.

- E

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators.

Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yoga Groups

Find Enlightenment

& exchange insights

with other members

.

__,_._,___