Monday, July 2, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: First sculpture

I can't take the credit for his cutness....I admit I copied him from a picture.
I too thought the original looked adorable, so I had to make a 'relative' . <smile>
I haven't named him....any suggestions?
He has dried out so nice, and will give him a good coat of sealer and some paint. I just don't like the idea with papercrete, that I can't file him and give him clean sharp looking edges etc.
I was hoping the sealer might allow me to do that...If I seal him well, and then possibly 'clean' him up. I can't file newspaper! haha
Have a great day!


slurryguy <slurryguy@yahoo.com> wrote:
Nice job Marcia.

I like the expression on his face. It makes me wonder what bug he just
ate. :)

Have you named you new pet?

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "marcia7439" <marcia7439@...>
wrote:
>
> I made an album in this group
> http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/photos/view/de83?b=2
> I hope this works. I'm not good at sending urls.
> Marcia





Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yoga Groups

Exchange insights

with members of

the yoga community.

.

__,_._,___