Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: Fibrous Cement - some photos

No sand, pumice, or other material?

No wonder it sticks!

Neal


----- Original Message -----

My stucco, block, and slab mix is the same:

- 45lbs of portland
- 45lbs of newspaper

I have only just started to add latex paints to my stucco mix for the shipping container. That was maybe 1 or 2 cups of paint at best. I do no pre draining from my mixer. As you get experience with tow behinds you slowly learn to eyeball the precise amount of water to minimize mix time.

Messages in this topic (0) Reply (via web post) Start a new topic

.

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Find Enlightenment

Yoga groups and

resources on

Yahoo! Groups.

.

__,_._,___