Sunday, July 15, 2007

[papercreters] Seattle area (that means rainy) papercrete dome

I have an acre of dense forest land that I want to build a papercrete
dome, my biggest question is if the papercrete can survive the rainy
pacific nw? and if so, what should I pay attention to make it work?

I guess the other thing would be good books or materials that are
recommended, I am familar with the dirt cheap website, but as you know
many books and videos are not that good while others are exceptional.
It seems best to get recommendations from folks who have used them so
I don't waste my money on turkeys
For example if someone was doing Cob, then I would recommend the
"Natural House Book" by Kiko Dozier, it is a must have, but there are
other Cob books that are not must haves, so really looking for the
superior books.
thanks for the help and being new, I first did a search for my area in
all forms WA, Puget, Olympic, etc and did a search for "rain" but
didn't turnip any answers for me.


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/