Thursday, May 30, 2013

Re: [papercreters] Re: Trimming your replies



Spaceman....

I have owned all three.
None of them to my knowledge can delete and highlight to remove portions of an email. Simply showing my due diligence in trying to be a good list member.

I will call again and go to a phone store to see if someone else knows.

Calle

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android



From: spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net>;
To: <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: Trimming your replies
Sent: Thu, May 30, 2013 4:23:22 PM

 

I'm confused. Nothing new about that :)

It sounds like you are saying you are using a Blackberry, but the footer
says you are using Android. I know nothing about Blackberries except my
brother had problems with his. If it is android, maybe we can find a
solution.

On 5/30/2013 7:41 AM, calle vallede wrote:
>
> My Blackberry should have Bernard the easiest as it is the safest phone.
>
> Have had Droid and Samsung.
>
> Calle
>
> Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
>



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___