Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Re: [papercreters] Re: Borax



Yes I am, have not checked it yet this morning :)

 
From: spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net>
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [papercreters] Re: Borax
 
It's hard to mess up with papercrete :) Are you cooking the test blocks?

On 5/28/2013 7:26 PM, MotherReiver wrote:
On the outside - check :)  I made a test batch, I have no idea if I did it right as in the process I got confused how much of this vs. that - my tests should dry for me soon and tell a story :)

       
             
                 
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (45)
Recent Activity:
.


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___