Sunday, May 26, 2013

[papercreters] Re: Recipe for Newbie

Do you mean this will be a retaining wall?



--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "motherreiver" <motherreiver@...> wrote:
>
> Hello all!
>
> I'm new to this forum but have been watching for a while, and I see I am amongst some papercrete experts :) I am starting my very first papercrete project and would like your advice on how to begin.
>
> I have a portable mixer, bought some Portland cement, sand, and have tons and tons of shredded paper. What I want to do is to create a papercrete short garden wall(s) (probably about 2' high and 4' wide - arched ea.) to plant along my granite hill to add some good dirt and flowers to dot the side of my hill and make use of some good water run off. Also, I plan to have "stairs" dug in the dirt going up the hill where I would like to make some papercrete stepping stones to make it easier to get up that hill.
>
> Can you help me with initial recipes (such as how many parts of each ingredient) to make a nice mix to accomplish these goals?
>
> I thank you all so much for any help you can provide :)
>
> Mother
>




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/