Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Re: [papercreters] Simplicity



I have never needed a release agent with wooden or metal forms. PC tends to shrink away from the form as it drains. Even if you pre-drain and pack it you should not have any problem getting a form off.

On 5/28/2013 2:28 PM, MotherReiver wrote:
Will do!  Today I hope to get some forms made and if I'm lucky, will start my first batch :)
 
Oh, I think either here (or elsewhere) I was trying to figure out release agents - someone suggested flour, I have lots of old flour (not suitable for baking) I will have throw out because it was forgotten in a pod for 4 years - might be a good release agent I hope :)
 




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___