Sunday, May 26, 2013

Re: [papercreters] ] Recipe for Newbie



Can you send me a link sometime so I.have an idea of just what it is?

Thanks to have a dream go up in smoke to.lose your heritage to lose ones pets to lose 5000 trees is still a shock.

Trying but as we come up to our one yr anniversary it is not any better.
Not one soul in.our county has come to help any of us.

When others flock to help in other states it makes me wonder.

Off to bed trying to dig junk trees to replant.

Nite all

Calle

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android



From: spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net>;
To: <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject: Re: [papercreters] ] Recipe for Newbie
Sent: Mon, May 27, 2013 2:56:24 AM

 

My pump has a gasoline engine, and most of them that I have looked at over the years are the same. It runs for a long time on a tank of gasoline, partially because it will empty my tow mixer in a couple of minutes at full speed, so it doesn't have to run long.

I definitely sympathize with your loss. I don't see how you will be able to adjust and stay happy in town. I trust that you will put it behind you (not that you have a choice) and move on with a better plan. Don't give up.

On 5/26/2013 7:47 PM, calle vallede wrote:

We have no power so.would have to pump with generator.

When you lose $149,000 and ins will not replace or cover our cottage or our four rr car storage units it is beyond tough.

I just need to get back into the wilderness and be where the neighbors don't bug my lifestyle.

Most of them have no idea what peace is or how black the sky can be or what 1234456789900 billion stars look like.

Or watch wild turkys wonder through the grass or hear the baby coyotes yap at night. Or bathe outside in clawfoot tubs.

Calle

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android





__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___