Thursday, May 30, 2013

Re: [papercreters] Re: Trimming your replies



Well my phone does not have a delete key on.my keypad. Nor can I highlight part of the message to delete.

Please send me the page covering this topic. We have had a smart phone for many years.

There is a place to delete the total.original message.

I hate replies that totally eliminate the previous message.

I would be so grateful to be able to remove the previous senders names and email addresses.

My posts are limited because of this problem.

My Blackberry should have Bernard the easiest as it is the safest phone.

Have had Droid and Samsung.

Calle

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android



From: countryatheartok <criswells.ok@sbcglobal.net>;
To: <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject: [papercreters] Re: Trimming your replies
Sent: Thu, May 30, 2013 12:47:58 PM

 

All you have too do is use the "X" or delete key, you will note I removed all the ">" from your message, they appear in any reply message automatically. ;-)

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, calle vallede <valledecalle@...> wrote:

Hi Spaceman

Please know that so far they do not have a program or an app that allows us smart phone people to trim delete or remove any part of any messages.

One time a Verizon rep tried to show me a 12 step.yes 12 steps to try and delete parts of an email.

Needless to.say it was so complicated that doing it killed any desire to respond.
Calle

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___