Friday, May 31, 2013

Re: [papercreters] Re: Papercrete and Cordwood Masonry - broken link fix



So, I get a Yahoo Updates in your groups email, and it's sayin' some "gakayaker" commented on Motherreiver's photos (I didn't see that comment, probably tucked in somewhere), but just for grins, I entered "daycreek" in the search window, and up pops some guy "slurryman" sayin':
529

Re: Daycreek event chat on file
sorry bout the long link... I knew better, but got in a hurry. It's also really easy for someone to just click the files link and see the daycreek file in the list.

and there's other links right there (27 at last count) re: daycreek. That's how I skinned that cat, anyway. Many thanks to you, Jay, you did set it up, just Yahoo havin' fun with ya.



On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 8:10 AM, spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 

The Yahooligans are not your friend. Never were.
But as long as they are making money by shoving ads at us and selling
our demographics, they might give better service.



On 5/31/2013 5:19 AM, JayH wrote:
> I give up.
>
> The link was working when I first posted it. I even tested the TinyURL when I built it, and it worked.
>
> Now it seems Yahoo won't allow any link to direct someone to a file in a group files section. What the crap is that all about? I don't know what Yahoo is doing, but I'll be pulped if I allow their stupidity to stop us from discussing something about papercrete.
>




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___