Sunday, March 18, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Re: Experimenting



I'll definitely start looking around again for parts.  Been looking for a "classifieds" plugin for our websites and we'll have a long list of things we need and have.

Don't let the fruit trees keep you from visiting, they shouldn't be watered every day anyway.

Christine


At 10:56 PM 3/17/2012, you wrote:

 

Beautiful photo!  It’s a beautiful area up there.
 
Yeah, the little trailer I made my mixer on was sitting in my neighbors yard doing nothing,  I traded them for it.  I bought the axle for $75 from a guy just by driving around looking.  And I bought the stock tank at a feed store in Kingman for $125.  My former neighbor welded the axle to the trailer, I can’t remember why I didn’t just get some U bolts.  And I cut the hole in the bottom of the tank using a screwdriver and a hammer â€" like dot to dot – punching holes right next to each other, then bent dowwn the edges with pliers.  I used bondo around the bottom of the tank around the differential, top and bottom, and bolted on a lawnmower blade. 
 
The only problem I’m having right now is I bought a new blade but can’t get the old one off no matter what I try and how much WD40 I use.  The bolts won’t loosen.
 
Well I won’t be leaving Havasu at all this summer,  I planted 6 new fruit trees this winter and my challenge is to get them through their first Havasu summer alive.  Not an easy task!


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___