Friday, March 23, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Re: MIXERS;



So I lied. :-/

The Bloggie only had about 15 minutes remaining.
It's beginning to look something like slurry toward the end of the 15 minutes.
After about 30 minutes, it looked exactly like slurry but I did fish out a large-ish piece of cardboard & part of a catalog so I guess the jury is still out. But not a total bust IMO since I used some of everything & didn't pre-soak anything.
I think if one used pre-soaked newspaper, 30 minutes would produce a suitable result.

I might also add that my mixer might not be up to par.
The blade is about 6-8 inches above the bottom of the tank and I welded a cross blade over the original because it took a lot more towing to get slurry than others were reporting. Even still it takes me 2-3 times the towing that it should to get good slurry from towing my mixer according to what others report.

Nevertheless, below is the last minute of 15 minutes of video using the treadmill.
And during the 30 minutes or so it took,  we picked up about a yard of sticks n twigs out of the yard plus planted some strawberry's.
In the end it just comes down to your preferences but if you can pick up a free treadmill and amuse yourself instead of doing taxes...
win-win in my book. ;-))




On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:52 AM, ken bolin <bornofthehorses@yahoo.com> wrote:
 

Well if moma is not happy no one will
 be we will be here when ya git the vid done
Ken



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___