Monday, March 26, 2012

[papercreters] Re: eco burials

meh

By that time, I'm positive I won't care what Freud would have thought.

However... I'm reminded of an old episode of Star Trek TNG where Data had dreams, and met Sigmund Freud in his dreams. At the end of the episode he found himself at his own birthday parting eating a cake made to resmble himself. Data asked Counselor Troi about the symbolism.

She responded, "Sometimes a cake is just a cake."


Yup. I'm a geek. I watched Star Trek. I admit it.

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:
>
> Greetings,
> Most of us would rather come back as flowers or trees, but to each their
> own. I wonder what Froyd would think of your wanting to be eaten?????<grin>
>
> Bright Blessings,
> Garth & Kim Travis
> www.TheRoseColoredForest.com
> Bedias, Texas
>
> On 3/26/2012 9:44 AM, JayH wrote:
> > Can I put it in my will that my composted remains should be scattered on
> > a certain building inspector's vegetable garden so that he can "eat me?"
> >
> > What? Was that too graphic?
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/