Friday, March 2, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Not missing in action, just on extended leave.



Teri

Construct a papercrete arbor.

I hadn't thought of it till you ask.

It could have twigs embedded,  have birds nests on tiny armatures, add some sea shells and tint it all green, or pink, or aqua.

Calle

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless


-----Original message-----
From: Teri Kuiper <teri@usborneopportunity.com>
To:
papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Sent:
Fri, Mar 2, 2012 12:27:09 GMT+00:00
Subject:
Re: [papercreters] Not missing in action, just on extended leave.

 

\
<< What is everyone planning?   


Hi all!
New person here.  I haven't had a change to go through the archives yet, but hope to in the not too distant future.  Meanwhile, I write today from my residency at a college in Vermont.  I arrived yesterday.  My area of interest is sustainability.  Papercreting, of course meshes well with this.  

I have ample credits toward all disciplines except the arts, so my challenge for the semester is to incorporate an arts passion with sustainability.  I would be grateful for any and all ideas on how to potentially satisfy this aspect through papercreting.

I do NOT mean to say that a house or other structure built of papercrete is not art.  Of course it is.  I am just not sure that I can come in as a new person and build a house of papercrete in a semester.  :)  

Would love any ideas.

Thanks!
Teri, who is so excited about all this!



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___