Thursday, July 5, 2007

Re: [papercreters] I need a Papercreters How-To 101 for Small Sculptures

Yosef,
another link which is good, and his pics are still there is
marcia

Yosef <gr8hanz56@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am a new member and haven't done any work yet with papercrete. My goal is to use it
for molding small sculptures (one to three feet). I like the idea of using recycled material
in a new medium. The thing is I don't know anything about to make it and what I should
expect in the way of molding and forming traits. Anyone have some suggestions.
Thanks,
Yosef



Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Find Enlightenment

Yoga groups and

resources on

Yahoo! Groups.

.

__,_._,___