Friday, July 6, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: Fibrous Cement - some photos

Not thinking about building, thinking about feeding it to my critters:
ponies and goats. I could never do without them...

:-) Joyce

Spaceman wrote:
> No hay here. You can get alfalfa for over $5 per bale if you go to the
> river valley, but that's not good for straw bale building. I suppose
> you could have straw bales shipped in from the midwest.
>
> Spaceman
>
> Joyce E wrote:
>> <G> Save that the DH has grown roots here, I think it'd be nice to move
>> to Texas. How are hay prices in your neck o' th' woods?
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> Spaceman wrote:
>>
>>> Yep, El Paso County is bigger than many states, and Hudspeth County
>>> next door is bigger than many small countries. I wasn't born in Texas,
>>> but I got here as fast as I could!
>>>
>>> Spaceman
>>>
>>>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

Yoga Groups

Exchange insights

with members of

the yoga community.

.

__,_._,___