Thursday, July 5, 2007

Re: [papercreters] I need a Papercreters How-To 101 for Small Sculptures

Yosef
Here is a link, It is good, and done by a lady named Marly, so I am not taking any credit.  If you need the pictures, I can look up the source, for those, as the pics don't come thru at this link
I just tried her way.  A little fragil when dry, but I have scim coated 1 of the items I made with port and very fine sand.  It looks like It will work (I did it tonight). 
Super lightweight!  I hand sculpted and also poured a mold with it. 
Marcia
marcia7439@yahoo.com  email if you need the pictures.
Hope this helps!


Yosef <gr8hanz56@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am a new member and haven't done any work yet with papercrete. My goal is to use it
for molding small sculptures (one to three feet). I like the idea of using recycled material
in a new medium. The thing is I don't know anything about to make it and what I should
expect in the way of molding and forming traits. Anyone have some suggestions.
Thanks,
Yosef



Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yoga Groups

Find Enlightenment

& exchange insights

with other members

Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

.

__,_._,___