Monday, July 23, 2007

[papercreters] Judith collaborating with Nori, Blessing or Disaster? -was- Re: New photos

hehehehehe

I thought that might get a rise out of ya. :)

All kidding aside:

I've genuinely enjoyed reading your website. It's fun to see the
mental gymnastics. You certainly have made me think about things I
wouldn't have otherwise. Should be fun to watch your house go up too.

Any pictures of your pumphouse? The site?


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "ElfNori" <elf@...> wrote:
>
> Hey! <LOL> I'm feeling maligned! It's only 72,053,000 plans!
<grin>
>
> Actually, I've pretty much settled on plans. I haven't touched
them in a
> while and am actually working toward the testing I have to do to
get
> started, so I'm doing okay. Once the pump house is done I'll go
visit
> permitting and see what they need.
>
> ElfN
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: slurryguy
> To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2007 11:15 AM
> Subject: [papercreters] Judith collaborating with Nori, Blessing or
> Disaster? -was- Re: New photos
>
>
> Hmmmmmmm.
>
> Judith... throws a hose on the ground and just starts building.
>
> Nori... draws 73,067,743 different plans (last time I checked) and
> gets frustrated.
>
> There must be a compromise somewhere!
>
> If they got together to collaborate on a building, would it be a
good
> idea? Would they take advantage of each other's strengths and come
> up with a design really quick?
>
> I don't have the answers, but I'm certain I would love to see
> pictures of what they came up with. It would be an interesting
> structure!
>



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/