Thursday, September 3, 2009

Re: [papercreters] The Upcoming Gathering



I tried to get the time off but I can't.  My request was denied.  So I will not be coming.  I am like one of many people who need more advanced warning to make vacation plans.  Unfortunately this event was decided too soon do the date for me to get time off.  Its sad because I wanted to go.


:(


On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Spaceman <Spaceman@starship-enterprises.net> wrote:
 

Is there a final count of how many are pre-registered for the gathering in a few weeks?

spaceman




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___