Thursday, September 24, 2009

Re: [papercreters] PC Fest Excuse

My condolences. I've had that feeling a couple of times. Goats also
make nice pack animals.

> ifilmswest wrote:
>>
>> Ok, I know, you're all ears. Better grab a cup of coffee... I had
>> planned on driving to the fest in my "69" totally original, egg shell
>> white, black leather interior, two door Lincoln Continental coupe... you
>> know, take it out the big city for a spin... it rode like a cloud, laughed
>> at potholes and steep hills (428)
>> Anyway the reason I'm talking in past tense is because it was
>> stolen... out the driveway; in broad daylight; my neighbor saw the guys
>> (2) and called me. Then I called police, I had a state of the art alarm,
>> it didn't make a peep.
>> I said it would be the last car I would buy. So l think I'll buy a
>> mule now and see if they'll steal that. We used them in the Army and
>> they're low maintenance. But I'm still hoping to get Lucy back... My
>> trucker buddies are on the look out and I'm following a lead that's in
>> N.M. I just hope its not on its way to Japan.
>> So have your fun without me and I'll try not to cry as I think about
>> the Chi-Lite song "Have you seen Her?" and maybe I can play next time I
>> wouldn't be very much fun right now. Apologize for being a little off
>> topic. But I think I was asked. O
>>
>>
>>
>
>
Robert Morger
Central Texas


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/