Thursday, September 24, 2009

[papercreters] Re: PC Fest Excuse

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "ifilmswest" <ifilmswest@...> wrote:
>
> Ok, I know, you're all ears. Better grab a cup of coffee... I
> had planned on driving to the fest in my "69" totally original, egg
> shell white, black leather interior, two door Lincoln Continental
> coupe... you know, take it out the big city for a spin... it rode
> like a cloud, laughed at potholes and steep hills (428)
> Anyway the reason I'm talking in past tense is because it was
> stolen... out the driveway; in broad daylight; my neighbor saw the
> guys (2) and called me. Then I called police, I had a state of the
> art alarm, it didn't make a peep.

<sigh> People who steal a work of art like that should be deconstructed for organ donation. Sorry to hear about it and that you won't be able to make the gathering. My excuse is much lamer, work wouldn't let me have the time.

- Ernie

"In life as a whole, the towering ethical criteria remain unshaken. Falsehood is never better than truth, theft better than than honesty, treachery better than loyalty, cowardice better than courage."
Harry Fosdick (1878 - 1979)


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/