Saturday, September 19, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Test message/foam dome



Spaceman,
Since you asked, I am working on a 450 Honda Foreman engine today.  I have a 400 Honda foreman with a serious knock and since it is our only transportation in the village it has to work.  So I bought a 450 with a broken frame but a good engine and am working on the replacement.  I decided to change the valves, put in a new piston and rings and hone the cylinder before installing it.

It is a fantastic day for it too as it was 37 this morning and the trees are losing their yellow leaves.  Because I felt like mechanicing  this morning I am also changing 503 engines out of a Skandic snow machine.  Last year our first snow was on the 21st of Sept. so it is just around the corner.  I can't wait because the pesky mosquitos and white socks will be a thing of the past after the first snow. 

And so we remain on topic, I am enviously waiting to hear all the cool stuff you guys are going to get to trade back and forth at Judith's.

My last mix of PC I made my towmixer froze one tire up so I fear I have destroyed it.  I will be in Montana for part of January and I'll take it apart to see if it is re-buildable.  Might be cheaper to just buy a new rear end and start over from scratch.  If you are new and building a towmixer, don't forget to fill it with oil to keep things lubricated inside with it in its new position!

Ron


Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___