Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Re: [papercreters] Re: [PMA] No Bites?



Pepper and Robert, I am confused here. I did not see Robert's first email concerning this! I am surprised that you did not receive a reply of some sort. I don't understand about this papermacheart post coming here? Perhaps I am dense???

I am not one of the experienced of this papercrete list but what is the question? I have never seen a rude post from this list except one from me that slipped through.......yikes! Ev

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Robert Morger <rmorger@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Yep dropped a similar note there. They are also relatively silent on
the subject. I figured it was more appropriate to send it here as it
is more sculptural in nature. Now if I asked them about mixes for
building houses fences etc.....

On 9/22/09, pepperh@dcworx.com <pepperh@dcworx.com> wrote:
> I didn't reply because I figured more experienced members would. There's a
> papercrete Yahoo group you should be talking to....
> papercreters@yahoogroups.com . They will have more answers than you could
> possibly need.
>
> Pepper
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: rmorger03
> To: PaperMacheArt@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 8:17 AM
> Subject: [PMA] No Bites?
>
>
> Aw well no advice on papercrete mixes shucks.
> Okay what do you think would be better then as admix to sticky up the mix.
> Adding about 10% joint compound or adding 10% pottery clay or does it
> really matter?
>
> Also I am wondering if my pulp is chopped up fine enough right now it is
> chopped up to about the size of confetti about 1/16" to 1/8" square.
> Do I need to add additional water and chop it up finer before working with
> it?
>
> Robert
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.112/2387 - Release Date:
> 09/21/09 17:55:00
>

--
Robert Morger
Central Texas




--
Chinese herbals for the Western Mind
www.ozbotanicals.com
Skype~eve8mon




__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___