Friday, September 18, 2009

[papercreters] Test message/foam dome



As there have been no posts for two days, the question was asked if the list is still working. If you are reading this, it is.

I'm not doing pc today, I'm making a hot wire cutter for some styrofoam that will become a 11' dome. It's experimental, and I'm planning on spraying pc on the inner surface for fireproofing. The outside will get a thin layer of acrylic based concrete finish to keep the uv away. When I get to the "on topic" stage of spraying pc I'll post some pictures.

spaceman


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___