Thursday, September 24, 2009

[papercreters] PC Fest Excuse

Ok, I know, you're all ears. Better grab a cup of coffee... I had planned on driving to the fest in my "69" totally original, egg shell white, black leather interior, two door Lincoln Continental coupe... you know, take it out the big city for a spin... it rode like a cloud, laughed at potholes and steep hills (428)
Anyway the reason I'm talking in past tense is because it was stolen... out the driveway; in broad daylight; my neighbor saw the guys (2) and called me. Then I called police, I had a state of the art alarm, it didn't make a peep.
I said it would be the last car I would buy. So l think I'll buy a mule now and see if they'll steal that. We used them in the Army and they're low maintenance. But I'm still hoping to get Lucy back... My trucker buddies are on the look out and I'm following a lead that's in N.M. I just hope its not on its way to Japan.
So have your fun without me and I'll try not to cry as I think about the Chi-Lite song "Have you seen Her?" and maybe I can play next time I wouldn't be very much fun right now. Apologize for being a little off topic. But I think I was asked. O

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/