Friday, September 28, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: rollers for stationary mixer

Sounds like a good plan to me I take it you would be going pulley to pulley. One on the pto and one on the rim or a big pulley attached to the axle hub?
Ken

"D. F." <dfanim@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm reading your discussion with interest as I plan how I will do something similar later. Would it be useful to include some kind of belt drive to make the rotor churn? I've seen long, wide belts attached between a tractor PTO and stone corn grinders or sugar cane crushers. If there were a sudden stop, the belt would slip on the pulley until you turn off the engine or press the clutch.


Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more! __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___