Sunday, September 30, 2007

Re: [papercreters] New Member Intro

It's the straight lines that are hard! If you can do them, you should have no problem with curves and domes.

       Spaceman  All opinions expressed or implied are subject to change without notice upon receipt of new facts.  


cloud wall wrote:
Thank you for the welcome, too. I must talk to Joyce. The domes are much more weather resistant than what I've accomplished. Even with the bagged earth wall, I haven't dared anything but a straight line,yet. years ago, I went on a mission, studying keystone bridges and I think that the math is similar but I know that the margin for error is pretty non~existent. I would love to do the same thing for my stallions.
Clarissa

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___