Tuesday, September 25, 2007

RE: [papercreters] pc blocks making and application

OK but I want access to the data

Janoahsh

 

 


From: papercreters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:papercreters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of a.j. welmers
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:14 PM
To: papercreters@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [papercreters] pc blocks making and application

 

Reading through the archives, and other sites I get the picture that
there are many different mixes of pc and many different ways of making
blocks as there are different sizes and forms. I would like to invite
everyone that have made blocks and used them in a building to find the
time and motivation to give a short description of there efforts. And
if possible to give as many specification as possible. I will take it
upon me if the pc community allows me to collect the info and organize
it. I
assume that after some time I have to ask for more specific
information that makes it possible to come up with a comprehensive
overview of used materials, dimensions, reinforcements, stacking,
form, functions etc of the pc in use today.

__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___