Saturday, September 29, 2007

[papercreters] Re: rollers for stationary mixer

I echo Bob's sentiments that this is really great information.

This is far and away the most detailed information I've read on the
web about constructing and using rollers like this. Ken has pointed
out several factors that I had not considered.

Somebody reach in the desk drawer and give Ken a gold star.


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, <bob@...> wrote:
>
> I was just thinking what great info----- hey I wonder if it could
be put
> into small books on each area of papercrete? What a resource that
would be,
> readily available giving credit to all the authors and
contributors. It
> would be part of history outlasting all of the participants. There
I go
> again. bob c
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "daleandbren" <daleandbren@...>
> To: <papercreters@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 10:47 AM
> Subject: [papercreters] Re: rollers for stationary mixer
>
>
> > Thanks for the heads up. I wish there was more info available on
using
> > rollers. I like the dead man switch, but am at a lost of the how
to on
> > that. My van is secure, but WOW, the whole mixer moving? Thats
crazy. I
> > have 6 4x4 posts a foot in the ground and I "thought" I was safe.
If
> > you can tell me where to find more info, please do. It seems like
most
> > of what I find on papercrete is"look what I have done" not the
nuts and
> > bolts instructional stuff. -Dale
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
>



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/