Saturday, September 29, 2007

[papercreters] Re: rollers for stationary mixer

Lol love the seat seems anytime I try to kick back near my mixer I get
pced oh well. Now about that tire to tire idea most excellent but
PLEASE put a fender on the mixer wheel if it blows it could go anywhere
it wants to. Your sitting in a real good targeting area, as for the
none drive wheel blocking it front and back will keep from rolling if
you have a lockup. You could use a short 2 x 4 nailed to the 4 x 4 with
another one on top nailed to the first 2 x 4 nice and snug up against
the tire as you go up. ? Wheres the picture of your blade the blade is
everything as far as the mixers goes. This might seem like mothering
but if not for just dumb luck of me never being in the way of something
going wrong. I have not been caught in the middle of something bad well
except for the van running after me. Heres an idea of some of the
things that can go wrong 2 flats once on the mixer and the other on the
car when I was using it. The rollers get hot and that heat is tranfered
to the tire. Mixer jumping the rollers the van jumping the rollers.One
broken blade a little light duty thing (I thought would chop better
WRONGGGG) having metal chasing you at 200 to 250 rpm is still fast. Ok
anyway you get the idea your working with an open top upside down mower
sure the rpm is slower but trust me it can bend steel. I know I called
it racking off the blade(while it was running)it hit the 1/2 steel rod
drove it into the baffle of the tank yanked it out of my glove. When I
got out it had a nice V shape at the end and had coiled around the base
of the hub below the blade about 9 times. Things can happen fast and
deadly and it worse with a roller or stationary mixer because your
standing right there, unlike the guys pulling their mixers something
goes wrong for them back behind them, they have all kinds of metal to
protect them its not a big deal.
OK off my stump lol
Ken


--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "daleandbren" <daleandbren@...>
wrote:
>
> I have the pics posted on here now under Dale's pc adventures. - Dale
>



Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/