Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Gardening Papercreters Alert: Strange Website

I've attached some info I collected on hypertufa, which is what I think you mean. I haven't tried any of it yet, but I intend to.
 
Pepper
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 4:53 PM
Subject: [papercreters] Gardening Papercreters Alert: Strange Website

Has anybody ever heard of this weird stuff, "Hybridtufa" or made
anything out of it?
In addition to using pc as a building material, it seems possible to
add some other whatnots and house my orchids in this material. Opinions?

http://www.ebiz.100freemb.com/


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.13.30/1030 - Release Date: 9/25/2007 8:02 AM
__._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___