Monday, September 24, 2007

[papercreters] fireproofing papercrete

Hi, I hope you're checking email tonight. I'm giving a presentation tomorrow on papercrete and realize I have to say something about flammability so I've been going through old emails and came across one by you about borax. Here's the thing: I am totally non-scientific and can't seem to translate all the info about precentages and amounts of borax or boric acid to add to the mix. I don't want to give misinformation. I am convinced that papercrete is the best material to build with but if it's not safe then I'll have to find a way to change that. Can you give me a simple to understand way that I can add borax to my mix so it won't burn?


Make your little one a shining star! Shine on! __._,_.___

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___