Friday, July 6, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Re: Fibrous Cement - some photos

Terry:
I personally think you could probably virtually substitute this for
paper making the first real "excrete"..... it would mix easily also.
I eagerly await reports of your results........

Howard

Terry wrote:
>>> That's why they're poor! ;)
>
>>> Pat...former owner of 7 horses
>
> Tell me about it! I drive 90 miles round trip every two weeks to haul hay for my crew (horses & goats). It wasn't quite so bad before the price of gas doubled.
>
> I was wondering about putting horse manure in the pc mix. My horses go in one corner and trample it down, along with the dry heat, to almost a powder. Maybe it would be good in a stucco mix?
>
> Terry
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Real Food Group

Share recipes

and favorite meals.

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

.

__,_._,___