Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Re: [papercreters] Hi. I'm new and want to say Hello. Has anyone built with papercrete in LA

Lousyanna?
J/k...you are going to run into some issues concering moisture I would imagine.  Humidity will dictate dry times I would also venture to guess.  Borax will be your friend in regards to the massive amounts of critters down there too.  What are you thinking of building?
Take some time to view the archives and pay particular interest in water-proofing methods.
 
Enjoy!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:30 AM
Subject: [papercreters] Hi. I'm new and want to say Hello. Has anyone built with papercrete in LA

Successfully? I've never built anything, but I'm attracted to this for
several different reasons. Thanks.

__._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Home repair improvement Papercrete Uniform building code
1997 uniform building code Uniform building code online

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___