Tuesday, July 10, 2007

[papercreters] mixers/ tools and info posts

ernie said:
Generally, I would not have a problem with folks offering equipment
or services as long as they are PC related and kept to a reasonable
amount of posts (say once every two weeks?).


I actually think it is a good idea... this is a small and tight group
of focused people, that having a traveling mixer or access to buying
used -or renting soeones mixer/ tirolessa sprayer, etc might be
helpful to all.

I know Nolan over at www.mortarsprayer.com was asked a lot to rent his
Tirolessa, but it is not practical at all- to many chances for things
to go wrong ( getting a plugged unit) or breaking it, and not wanting
to pay for it, etc.

BUT this group may be more relaxed and willing to share tools.

My customers are always asking me about where to get tools/mixers etc.
if I could point them here to join, they might meet up with someone
willig to s share/rent.

Charmaine Taylor Publishing
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com

www.papercrete.com
PO BOX 375 CUTTEN CA 95534 USA
Tel: 707-441-1632 11-4 PST