Sunday, July 22, 2007

[papercreters] Re: Pye's Conrville PC house-codes

Hi John I remember you well!!! we spoke on the phone- maybe once?
or in email, and you sent me that chapter on codes.. you were planning
to make a whole book out of Tim's PCrete walls,

and the part of the chapter you sent was an example of the book style.
it was a PDF document, nicely laid out, and I was excited Tim was
going to have a complete "how I did it " booklet to offer anxiously
awaiting folks.

his wife's glittery site:

http://www.moonsinger.com/

the HOUSE
site page:

http://www.moonsinger.com/casawizardmoon.htm

have you done more on the book yourself? are you still in touch with
Tim and know any more about the completed house? please tell!!

I am so glad you sent an email to this group...

Charmaine

www.dirtcheapbuilder.com

www.papercrete.com
PO BOX 375 CUTTEN CA 95534 USA
Tel: 707-441-1632 11-4 PST


On Jul 22, 2007, at 2:49 AM, papercreters@yahoogroups.com wrote:


Back in 1999 I started work on documenting a house that was being
built with papercrete in Cornville, AZ. In an effort to get a building
permit there was a sample submitted to a geologist in Flagstaff, AZ. I
have listed a link to what I had written up at that time. Of course a
lot has transpired in 8 years but I thought perhaps some of the test
results might interest those of you talking about this subject here in
recent posts.

For what it is worth...

Regards - John Calypso

http://www.ranchocalypso.com/papercrete/Codes.pdf

Charmaine Taylor Publishing