Saturday, July 21, 2007

[papercreters] Re: New photos

Judith,
 
If this info is posted somewhere, I apologize.  I'm curious about the size of your papercrete blocks, and if you constructed your forms out of wood.
 
PC experts,
 
I live just west of Austin in what is apparently the New Tropics.  (It's been raining almost nonstop since March.)  I want to experiment with a freestanding wall made of Judith-like blocks.  I have caliche and limestone soil, with solid bedrock only a few inches below the surface.  What sort of foundation would you recommend?
 
I've never built anything in my life, so use small words and large gestures.
 
Thanks,
Melody in TX
 
__._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Home repair improvement Papercrete Uniform building code
1997 uniform building code Uniform building code online

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___