Wednesday, July 18, 2007

[papercreters] Re: Need Some Ideas...

The cardboard idea is really gaing some speed now. Dropped by our
shipping and receiving department today and there is approx 1 ton of
boxes back there to be had.

On a break I cut a box down into 4"x 8" lengths. Stacking them ontop
of one another. The "board" is rather large, but also very tough to
bend...now if I applied a 1" to 2" coat all around this of papercrete
I wonder what would happen...

I want to ditch wood entirely, as it is expensive and difficult to
transport with my company car ( I miss my truck).

ElfN what is this polyprop thing you mention? Sounds neat.

Howard, thanks for the info...The dimensions can be huge...makes no
difference, as long as wifey likes it. (looks good) I think the
cardboard coare with wood caps, encapsulated with PC would work to
keep the moisture out, with some kind of sealent of course. What do
you think?


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:papercreters-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:papercreters-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
papercreters-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/