Friday, July 6, 2007

[papercreters] Re: Fibrous Cement - some photos

>> That's why they're poor! ;)

>> Pat...former owner of 7 horses
 
Tell me about it!  I drive 90 miles round trip every two weeks to haul hay for my crew (horses & goats).  It wasn't quite so bad before the price of gas doubled.
 
I was wondering about putting horse manure in the pc mix.  My horses go in one corner and trample it down, along with the dry heat, to almost a powder.  Maybe it would be good in a stucco mix?
 
Terry
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

Official Samsung

Yahoo! Group for

supporting your

HDTVs and devices.

Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

.

__,_._,___