Sunday, March 18, 2012

Re: [papercreters] Spaceman's posts



I just migrated my mail to a new confuzer in the last couple of days, but that has been a recurring issue with thunderbird and yahoo for a long time. On some groups my posts refuse to be quoted. It's nothing I have done on purpose, and I haven't found any settings to fix it. Surely I'm not the only one using thunderbird for mail. I do run a very high screen resolution for graphics editing, but I don't see how that would affect how the yahooligans handle my mail.



Ron Richter wrote:

Spaceman,
Some of your posts trail off to the right so far they are a bugger to read, while others fit on a page just fine.  Do you use different computers to post your thoughts?  Does anyone else see his posts like I do or do I possibly have a problem with my computer settings?  All the other posts coming from all over the country seem to fit on a page as far as I can tell.
Ron
|**|begin egp html banner|**|  


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___