Saturday, March 17, 2012

[papercreters] Re: Experimenting



Christine,
 
Are you in Meadview, or Lake Mead City....?  I looked at property around that area about a year before the real estate bubble.  I almost bought some land in Lake Mead City,  I love the huge joshua/yucca trees.
 
This is just a property wall I'm working on, so it doesn't matter what I fill the tires with.  And I made my own tow mixer without any help (except for a little welding) and I'm a woman, it's really not all that hard.  There are a few pictures of making it in my photo album on the list,  Terry's photos -http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/photos/album/1004366456/pic/list.


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___