Monday, June 7, 2010

[papercreters] Re: North wall photos



Go to the home page upper left hand corner at the top of the page where it says, "New Photos" sign in and click on that link it will take you  to the newest photos of everyone, but  if you just want to see the ones I've entered, go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/papercreters/photos/album/1000048770/pic/list I try to rearrange photos each time I enter them so they are in the same area as the older ones on the same subject.

I've not entered the ones of the new stones experment yet, I'll try to do it this evening or tomorrow. My wife and I both have full time 40 jobs and we are only able to work on the patio in the evenings and weekends and this evening I have duel meetings I have to attend so I won't get much done for myself.

BTB

 

--- In papercreters@yahoogroups.com, "TerryW" <blazingsaddles@...> wrote:
>
> A link would be really handy in posts like this! Scrolling through photo folders trying to find the right one can be time consuming. I'd like to see these photos but so far I don't think I've found them.
>
> Terry in AZ
>



__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___